Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

6 More Days...and a lot of packing...


Six more days to go and a lot of packing to do.  Clothes...check.  Something to put clothes in...check.  Art supplies...check.  Everything is ready to go including myself.  I'm going to miss my family and friends but thanks to technology and things like Skype, we'll always be connected.  I can't express how excited and grateful I am for this experience.  It began with my 3D Foundations instructor asking a simple question: What is your background?  I replied "I'm Thai and Florida" as I usually do with a slight smile.  One question led to another and that day I found the office at my university, UNC-Greensboro, and the ball began rolling quickly down the proverbial hill.  A lot of applications later, a passport here and there too, I was accepted to study at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David to study painting.

Six more days and my whole world is going to change.  But I leave with this piece of advice: change your world everyday and everyday will be that much more worth living.  

No comments:

Post a Comment