Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Arrived in Wales in one piece...


I finally arrived in Wales in one piece! First of all, the flight was amazing, a bit turbulent at times but overall a success.  I arrived to London about 11:30am and by the time I got through border patrol and hopped a bus at 4pm to Trinity Saint David in Carmarthen, Wales, It was 9pm.  It was then I found out Wednesday is the night of the week.

The students, the faculty, and so far everyone in Wales has been so kind and friendly, I couldn't have asked for anything more.  I've already met some wonderful friends and people around town-I just can't say enough good things.

Orientation wraps up this weekend, class begins Monday, and the journey continues for the next four months.  More to come very very soon!

*pictured above is the remnants of a castle toward the center of town overlooking a river.

No comments:

Post a Comment